What is devicy?
Devicy is a Windows replacement for lspci and lsusb commands found in almost every Linux distribution.
Basically its a simple Windows software that displays information about all PCI/PCIe/USB devices on your computer. So example if you need
to find drivers for some device after just reinstalling Windows and don't know it's model name you can use Devicy to identify it.
Devicy uses same two databases to detect those devices as lspci and lsusb commands and supports over 22000 PCI and almost 14000 USB devices.
- Automatic updates for PCI and USB databases.
- Retrieve device information from remote computers through WMI interface.
- Upload device information to pastebin.
- Supports over 22000 PCI and almost 14000 USB devices.
- Windows GUI and Command line versions available.
- Very basic and simple interface design ;)
Download Devicy: (Requires .net 3.5 Framework and Windows XP or later)
Latest stable version: Download
Latest beta version: Download
Devicy 0.3 Beta
Devicy 0.2 Beta